IELTS Trainer Full-time JobJun 25th, 2021 at 12:46 Business Services Islamabad 273 views
1) A brief covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this position.
2) An updated Curriculum Vitae (with scanned passport size photo) outlining your work experience, education background.
The post holder will be involved in running the IELTS Centre, preparing the IELTS teaching program, lectures and exams and providing the correct guidance and feedback to the students to enhance their English.
The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in teaching the students,
must be highly motivated to develop the career of the students, and result orientated.
The IELTS Trainer reports to the CEO of the company.
· Teaching IELTS including spoken English to the students
· Making teaching plans for the IELTS Program
· Managing the class; preparing the lessons to be delivered to the
· Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises
· Marking and providing appropriate feedback to the students
· Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and
· Result-orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve results.
· Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local language.
· Presentation and Teaching Skills
· An ability to communicate effectively with students and other members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
· Flexibility over working hours
Thousands of law firms in over 03 countries use Soft.Legal to automate their firms, and get more done in less time.
soft.legal introducing their latest service as soft Legal jobs, where you can find different Jobs opportunity to make your career Bright